SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    NFA Picture Thread
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA Picture Thread Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Wow, Andy. That is the definition of bragging rights....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
A lot of great guns in here ~ I’m jealous!

Posts: 520 | Registered: June 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

I'm jealous of those KAC cans...and that MK23 lam. Those things have gotten crazy expensive.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3584 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
I have made some changes so I thought I would share. I will be picking my can up in 2 weeks....can't wait.

I keep wondering if I should have kept the H1 on it, I love the 1x4 and the Triangle though.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Just bought this:

Colt LE6933 M4 Carbine (Commando) factory SBR
I have many plans for this and already have many uppers/cans I have been using on my Colt M16A1 for the past 14 years. This will be my wife's carbine.

Stamp should arrive August-ish.
Nice.
August in AZ.
115º.
In.
The.
Shade.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you hear me now?

Posts: 45 | Registered: February 27, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
So thats what 22 tax stamps looks like Eek

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3584 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:

Yep, about $4,400 ...

I've grown to love suppressors ... but I really see a future where they get dropped from the NFA so unless I'm building my own (which I have 2) I'm holding off on buying any more.

Andyb and slipjett ... how effective is the suppressor 3rd from the left ... is it really that much better than a can like the YHM Phantom ti?

I'm not too well versed in suppressors, and they are an expensive lesson to learn.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maddy345:

what optic is that?

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1523 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:

Yep, about $4,400 ...

I've grown to love suppressors ... but I really see a future where they get dropped from the NFA so unless I'm building my own (which I have 2) I'm holding off on buying any more.

Andyb and slipjett ... how effective is the suppressor 3rd from the left ... is it really that much better than a can like the YHM Phantom ti?

I'm not too well versed in suppressors, and they are an expensive lesson to learn.

I'm not sure if thats a normal Harvester or Harvester Big Bore but speaking to my .338, it took it from being a tooth rattling SOB to a pussy cat in comparison. Can't really say if its better than the YHM as I've never heard it. I will say the Sico has a really good tone to it, something I find myself more concerned with on cans theses days than just Db's

In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
One of these days I'll own an MP5A2....

Posts: 6338 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of argolfer
posted Hide Post
Very cool slipjett! What cans are #2 and #4 from the right?

Posts: 4345 | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I am silly. The regular SilencerCo Harvester performs very well, would recommend it in a heartbeat. The #2 and #4 cans from the right are the KAC QDC/CQB 5.56 and 7.62 respectively. Also, in the collection are a couple of integral .22s, first the MIST TD

and the regular MIST

and various SBRs

Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
quote:
Originally posted by maddy345:

what optic is that?

Aimpoint Pro with the spacer removed so it co-witnesses with the shorter MPX irons a little easier. It may look funny as it has the rubber protector over it.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prep, Confirm, Roll
posted Hide Post
Mr. Silencer Factory SBR wearing an SWR Specwar 556

P226 with 22lr x-change kit Wearing a Spectre II

Salvo 12 than now lives on my Benelli Super Nova

There is a bunch more but this is all I currently have pictures of.

NRA Certified instructor,
and Range Safety officer

OpSpec Training http://opspectraining.com
Grayguns - http://grayguns.com

Posts: 3172 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by argolfer:

Those are Knights 556QDC and 556QDC/CQB rifle suppressors found here.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by argolfer:

Those are Knights 556QDC and 556QDC/CQB rifle suppressors found here.

Actually, they are the 762QDC/CQB and 556QDC/CQB from right to left...now another NFA item

tucked in a Eberlestock Cherry Bomb

Picture of argolfer
posted Hide Post
Not as impressive as slipjett's but here's a few of mine. Waiting on a few others. Sorry for the lighting, it was so bright out.

Posts: 4345 | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
argolfer, very nice collection, quality over quantity any day. Here's when I could get all my cans, pistons and adapters in one case...