SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Watch + Knife
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Watch + Knife Login/Join 
Picture of leftnose
posted Hide Post

Posts: 647 | Location: N. Illinois | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
PURTY^^^

Posts: 5299 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
The photos and the subject matter are just getting better and better. Good stuff!

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leftnose
posted Hide Post

For a rainy holiday.

Posts: 647 | Location: N. Illinois | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Sometimes I just grab the cheap stuff..... Smile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
All cool, Johnny3eagles.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 220 | Location: ATL | Registered: June 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Good choices, Snipes.

Tell us about that chopper? It looks like a gyuto.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Good choices, Snipes.

Tell us about that chopper? It looks like a gyuto.

Thanks. Yeah it's a 210mm Teruyasu Fujiwara W#1 gyuto with a custom handle. Forgot what the wood is as I had it done several years ago. The IWC is really stunning. I'm mesmerized when the sunlight hits the dial.

Posts: 220 | Location: ATL | Registered: June 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I would buy both of these 100% again!!

https://imgur.com/a/hDKnTWv

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sybo:
I would buy both of these 100% again!!

https://imgur.com/a/hDKnTWv

very nice. I love my G-Shock and all its functionality.

Picture of leftnose
posted Hide Post
Hi, my name is leftnose and I like divers and Spydercos

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Nice pair, Just1tym.

Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Here's my newest watch, and EDC snap:

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leftnose
posted Hide Post

Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Love the Hamiltons!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34081 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post