SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Watch + Knife
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Watch + Knife Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted
Since cutlery has its own forum section and on this section the revived watch thread is so hugely popular, I would like to suggest a type of merger… Watch + Knife!

I will throw out the first PIX.

…Please add your photos.

(I am hoping to have stylophiles add some of his great images)

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Free picture of gun too!!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
I'd play, but I honestly don't own a watch LOL. Never have, just hate things hanging off my wrist - and since retirement, I'm not always sure what day of the week it is let alone time of the day... and it doesn't matter anyway Wink

Cools pics though! Smile

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I had all the money I've spent on knives, I could probably afford a nice watch but I'd rather have the knives.

Wore my G and flipped my Boker trainer while watching Sean Newcomb pitch 8 2/3 no hit innings against the Dodgers today.

online image hosting

This trainer Boker makes is a great way to get started flipping. Blade HQ sells them but they sell out fast when they get them in.

Posts: 506 | Location: Salt Flats | Registered: April 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
posted Hide Post

Shaman
posted Hide Post

Shaman
posted Hide Post

Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Great stuff everyone.

Newf. In the words of my late father: "My wife wanted a watch for Christmas, so I let her!"
-I believe he stole that line.-

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Let’s keep this going!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
posted Hide Post

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
One more!! I just got this solar powered G-Shock, and this Benchmade folder is one of the best performing commercial knives for the money I’ve owned in a long time! It just is GOOD!

https://imgur.com/a/DnswQpP

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

A 110 year old sterling silver pocket watch with a Wil Stegner custom folder.
The coin was given to me by my paternal grandmother in 1963. It is a commemorative silver half dollar that was struck in 1892 for the Chicago World's Columbian Exposition marking the 400th Anniversary of Christopher Columbus’ landing. She had kept it as a souvenir of her attendance at the Expo.

Engraving on back of the Elgin:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

posted Hide Post
Safari and a stag Trailmaster

Posts: 140 | Registered: May 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
She had kept it as a souvenir of her attendance at the Expo.

That's a wonderful story and a great keepsake.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post