SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Request: Rolex and Guns
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Request: Rolex and Guns Login/Join 
posted
I am on the precipice of owning a grail item for myself and was wondering if you all might build it up for me.

I am about to trade my Rolex Explorer 2 for a GMT2.I bought the Explorer 2 a while ago and had wanted to upgrade to a Submariner. However, I took one look at the ceramic GMT2 and my heart was set.

So if you could post up some photos of your Rolex time pieces with pistols, I will offer up my own as soon as it arrives.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2505 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JD83
posted Hide Post

Posts: 352 | Location: Blue Heaven  | Registered: April 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SVTNate
posted Hide Post
I'm going to a jeweler after work tomorrow (Rolex AD) where I can get 25% off any Rolex. I'm thinking hard about a new Sub.

I've owned IWC, Breitling, Omega, and Panerai, but no Rolex - yet.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Guns, cars, Cuban cigars

Posts: 2570 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: September 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You won't be disappointed. I've told about my GMT Master before, it's been daily wear for me with few exceptions for 34 years.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UDDwaine
posted Hide Post

Posts: 424 | Registered: February 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KJacques
posted Hide Post

Posts: 578 | Registered: June 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
"Walther PPK. 7.65 mm, with a delivery like a brick through a plate glass window."

Posts: 3488 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
My old 18K Sub, sold to buy my Mini UZI SMG.

The UZI was $8500 @ the time I bought, I had some $$ left over from the Sub for more guns.

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Wilson Classic Supergrade and Yachtmaster minus the metal band. I removed it for a more comfortable leather band..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine should be here in a week or so. Eager to post up pics. Keep them coming guys.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2505 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by leonidas211:
Mine should be here in a week or so. Eager to post up pics. Keep them coming guys.

Where did you purchase, if you don't mind me asking?

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the new inbound GMT2.

Michael

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by leonidas211:
I am on the precipice of owning a grail item for myself and was wondering if you all might build it up for me.

I am about to trade my Rolex Explorer 2 for a GMT2.I bought the Explorer 2 a while ago and had wanted to upgrade to a Submariner. However, I took one look at the ceramic GMT2 and my heart was set.

So if you could post up some photos of your Rolex time pieces with pistols, I will offer up my own as soon as it arrives.

Which ExpII is it? the new or the previous model? White or Black?

I had the white previous. Should have never sold it, as it was my first, and I feel kind of bad now. The new look great to me but of course, are larger.

Posts: 11355 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
All I can say guys is I'll be in my bunk Smile Awesome pics.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To Answer some questions :

1. I have a friend whom I trust. He is very into buying and selling these watches. He has a great reputation for finding nice pieces. He gave me what I have found in my research to be a very nice deal.

2. Iam purchasing the new model with the green 24 hour hand and the ceramic larger face with the black dial.

Photos have been really cool guys. Keep them coming.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

posted Hide Post
He sent a pic. It is going to get polished up and serviced... All in time for my birthday!

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

posted Hide Post

Posts: 780 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post