SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Looking for an ATV
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for an ATV Login/Join 
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted
Looking for an ATV just like this one. Signed for one in 1975 and I sure do miss it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SFCUSARET,

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Skeptic
Picture of Mike the Texan
posted Hide Post
Sure looks like a good way to spend an afternoon out in the sticks. That gun might be hard to find. Have you checked over on Steel Soldiers? Army Jeeps also has some armor listings.

A fella could go broke trying to have this much fun.

Posts: 220 | Location: Near a white sand beach. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SFCUSARET:
Signed for one in 1975
I signed for the CVA 59 in 1959 (long story), so if the USS Forrestal is ever missing, they'll probably come after me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by SFCUSARET:
Signed for one in 1975
I signed for the CVA 59 in 1959 (long story), so if the USS Forrestal is ever missing, they'll probably come after me.

Hahaha! I did sign mine back in when I DEROS'd back to the states.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post