SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    P220, no rail, black K-cote, nickel controls Anyone?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P220, no rail, black K-cote, nickel controls Anyone? Login/Join 
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted
I had two of these at one point, very much regret letting them go. Anyone have one of these oldies but goodies?

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post
I remember back in the day when you and I posted about these. Unfortunately I let mine go too.

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10454 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
YES, that is it!! Love it! Can't believe I let it go!

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
If it helps, I've got this P220 Carry SAO that Cummings Custom Refinishing (CCR) upgraded for me with "House Black" Cera-Hide and Cera-plate trim.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Pretty much what I was looking for twelve years ago when I read good things about the Sig Forum classifieds. The rest is history except I never found one. Frown

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
Not sure what it was, but I really liked the feel of that older P220 when I shot it. Still don't know why I let it go.... Twice.

Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Nice pics

Posts: 1600 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
Would love to find another one, but it seems unlikely.

posted Hide Post
SigWolf check your email

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post