SIGforum
Whats in the box?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9666031561/m/9170063524

June 06, 2017, 09:30 PM
Sigforall
Whats in the box?
Pistol was passed down from my father to my older brother now me.
Colt 1903 .32 Automatic.

"You can take your pistol and stick it so far up your ass, the muzzle of it is visible when you cough."
June 07, 2017, 06:53 AM
flesheatingvirus
Lose the key?

Looks like it's in great shape.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --
June 07, 2017, 08:08 AM
ArtieS
Those are so cool. An old friend had a 1908, which is the .380 edition and they are beautiful guns.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.
June 07, 2017, 10:56 AM
jjkroll32
Looks to be in excellent shape.

Nifty Box

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight
June 07, 2017, 12:06 PM
rduckwor
That's very nice!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.
June 09, 2017, 09:12 PM
David Lee
Many small paddlocks can be opened with a paper clip if you bend 1 end 90 degrees about 1/8" length. Nice little Colt there.
June 11, 2017, 09:28 PM
arfmel
That's a dandy.