SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Whats in the box?

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in the box? Login/Join 
posted
Pistol was passed down from my father to my older brother now me.
Colt 1903 .32 Automatic.

" My anger management classes piss me off.."

Posts: 1103 | Registered: February 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Lose the key?

Looks like it's in great shape.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 13782 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Those are so cool. An old friend had a 1908, which is the .380 edition and they are beautiful guns.

We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled. - Kevin D. Williamson, 2012

Posts: 8066 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Looks to be in excellent shape.

Nifty Box

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 10225 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
That's very nice!

RMD

Some men are morally opposed to violence; they are protected by men who are not.

Posts: 18128 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Many small paddlocks can be opened with a paper clip if you bend 1 end 90 degrees about 1/8" length. Nice little Colt there.

Posts: 13572 | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
That's a dandy.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Posts: 19976 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post