SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    New additions to vehicle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New additions to vehicle Login/Join 
Picture of whododat
posted
I was lucky enough to have a threaded bolt go through one of my tires so, with the wife's suggestion of course, I got some BF Goodrich KO2's and a tonneau cover. Just in time for our vacation to the Outer Banks in July. Smile

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Are they noisy?? They look really good?
I have Yokohama Geolander A/T on my Z71 and they are very nice and quiet but would like something a touch more aggressive looking.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Looks great. K02's are very quiet, no louder than the factory tires I had on my truck.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3585 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
There is a funny thing that the wife and I noticed about the noise. They are noisier than stock tires at slow speeds, like when coming to a stop. On the highway I do not hear any noise difference than the stock tires. They are great on the highways.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

My wife has the Geolanders on her Sequoia. They are great tires. I have Michelin LT's on my Tacoma, and they are bit noisier.

Great looking RAM whododat. I am guessing with the dual exhausts you have the hemi? The only thing I would change is the license plate. Smile

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
They look great. I've still got some time until I'll need tires on the F150, but KO2s are one of the most seen on the forum over there.

I'll likely be between them or Michelin LTX.
Hearing that the KO2 don't have that all terrain warble makes them more appealing.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
I agree one hundred percent about the license plate!!
Thirty seconds after I retire, we are moving OUT of this state.
And yes, it is a Hemi.

posted Hide Post
What kind of tonneau cover did you get? I prefer roll up soft covers like that.

Posts: 219 | Registered: June 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Extang Trifecta 2.0.
IT is a tri fold. So far so good, and we have had a good bit of rain here lately with not a drop getting into the bed.
I have had them before and never had an issue.