SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Let’s see your Beretta Brigadier Elites
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let’s see your Beretta Brigadier Elites Login/Join 
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted
Not the best pictures and it is an out of favor 96 but it shoots very well.

(Click on each picture to enlarge)

(Film noir)

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

(Standard)

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Not a Brigadier but here is my Elite II in 9mm to keep this thread going. Click for full image.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's threads like these that make me regret selling my Elite 2. I got it cheap and eventually sold it but I don't even know why. They are great guns with. Nice pistols.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:
Not a Brigadier but here is my Elite II in 9mm to keep this thread going. Click for full image.

Not a Beretta guy (only own an 81 and 84) but your Elite II looks like it has the Brigadier slide.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phelen_Kell:
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:

Not a Beretta guy (only own an 81 and 84) but your Elite II looks like it has the Brigadier slide.

I always understood an Elite II came with a Brigadier slide.

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post