SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    My German Classic P series guns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My German Classic P series guns Login/Join 
Picture of Spieler
posted
I've dabbled with the P2340 & P320, but keep coming back to the classics. May just need to add a P226 to the mix soon.

P220

P6

P228

Posts: 2433 | Location: ATL South OTP | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
200, 225, and 228 without 226? Yeah, you really need to get on with the program, man.

Q

Posts: 26340 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
You have a P6 and that's cool.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool.

The P220 is my favorite. Yours Looks like a late '90s model.

Posts: 9141 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Nice! You do need a 226 and add an original 225. First Handgun I ever got was an old folded slide 226 and I loved it! Sadly it has gone well over 3 decades ago. Keep building the collection!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5295 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
228 is my favorite. That said, you definitely need a folded slide 226.

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post