SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Photography Game #1 Poll
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photography Game #1 Poll Login/Join 
posted
please vote for your top picture.

I will run this till Jan 30's I have a few knives in mind for the winner to choose from.

Photos in order of the poll

Question:
what photo gets top billing

Choices:
4859's moddel 66 duty rig
z06's Red C9 broomhandle
Hjs157's Model 39-2
Tmats nylon 66
Jhe888's FN1910 in 380
UTsig's Mystry revolver
Arfmel's Smith and wesson
GCE61's smith and wesson
GCE61's Ruger dog walker
Mesabi's Pre 27 smith and wesson

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Hands down...no contest

z06's Red C9 broomhandle

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
It is all over but the shouting...

Perhaps not, but pics aside, Let us know if you find anything new about the Belgian Velo-dog of yours UTsig. I can't tell if it has had a pinfire conversion from the pic. An open top black powder revolver is cool and the patina could pass for 1886 any day.

Looks like I was caught napping this time. Maybe next month...

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two More days get your votes in.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, the Red c9 broomhandle.

Posts: 1746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cherokee2u:
Hands down...no contest

z06's Red C9 broomhandle

That gets my vote as well.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
z06 wins. As promised i have a couple of appropriate knives that you can choose from.

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Thank you DSgrouse, first for having the contest and then for the beautiful prize you offered. The choice of the Hubertus shell lifter knives is especially significant as both of my parents were born in Germany (father in 1897 & mother in 1906) and I love all things German (see the C96)!

I also want to thank all the SF members that voted for me. Photography is my hobby that I occasionally get to use professionally for a graphic design job.

The photo theme for February’s contest:
Valentine’s Day: Hearts & Guns, Candy & Guns, Love & Guns, etc. Make it fun, make it serious, be creative. Good luck.

Thanks again. -Z06

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post