SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Finally found one of my "Gotta Have" guns
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally found one of my "Gotta Have" guns Login/Join 
Picture of rwilli
posted
This is one I have been looking for: Sig P220, West German, Stainless. FOund it at one of my LGS for 500 less that anything on Gun Borker. I am Happy.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rwilli,

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms; …"
Samuel Adams

Posts: 125 | Location: Southern Missouri | Registered: November 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Helping out your photo link, rwilli:

God bless America.

Posts: 13426 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a beautiful piece! Glad you found your grail.

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwilli
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Much Appreciated

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms; …"
Samuel Adams

Posts: 125 | Location: Southern Missouri | Registered: November 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwilli
posted Hide Post
Also, After a little research I realized this is a 1993 brushed nickel version. and one of the 3 magazines that came with it was one of the older "Zipper" seamed models. Going to taker her out for a little range time today.

Samuel Adams

Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on finding your gun. Great looking

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on that purdy gun. I love the stainless/nickel guns.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of caneau
posted Hide Post
There are very few non-railed P220 Stainless models. May have been a Spprt version done this way or a small production run. Most P220STs I've seen have one of the two rail styles, one proprietary, one 1913.

Posts: 5326 | Location: The Virginia side of DC | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by caneau:
There are very few non-railed P220 Stainless models. May have been a Spprt version done this way or a small production run. Most P220STs I've seen have one of the two rail styles, one proprietary, one 1913.

Actually, This is a brushed nickle version---I originally thought it was stainless but learned later it was not. But....She still looks good and I am still very happy with my purchase.

Samuel Adams

chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
She's a beauty.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice!!

Nick
nick_mur

Posts: 98 | Location: Peoria IL | Registered: December 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

The only stainless P220 without a rail that I've found was an early X-Six

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
Nice gun and good deal!

Posts: 520 | Registered: June 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
B-e-a-utiful.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1362 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
Folded slide original American mag release models are best!

Good score!

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She's very perty!

"People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf."

Posts: 6 | Location: Penna. | Registered: May 24, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Sharp. I love the folded carbon steel slide SIGs.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous!! Congrats. It’s a fantastic feeling when you finally find that gun that has eluded you for a long time. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21075 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Posts: 1546 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Very nice rwilli. I like the Rosewood grips on there. I kept my stock with the black checker grips.

Did yours come with the box and test target?

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post