Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New kittens Login/Join 
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Yea, you got a good one, those kittens will inherit the appropriate kitty attitude from their i/o personality mother. Nice ! (i admit it, i like cats. I will choose a dog over a cat, but I would adopt any kitty that adopts me first).

So, HOW MANY are you going to keep JHE ? I've noted that the kitty rescue organizations who camp out in pet shops and hardware stores do a very good job of finding homes. I got one for my wife that way, and my younger daughter and her husband just got one from a good rescue group showing off their stock at Tractor Supply.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8637 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Local Petco was doing an adopt-a-kitty last Saturday and had about 6 to 8 little ones (and 1 or 2 older ones) up for adoption. I think they do pretty well at it there. When I was in there the other day for cat food there were only a couple in the cages for adoption, and there are usually more than that.

I look at them, but with 6 inside I don't really think I need any more. (It would be fun to have a kitten, though....)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Too cute!

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
They grow up so fast!

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Need a new pic

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post