Find
Notify
Tools

New kittens Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted
We inherited this pregnant cat when we moved. She had three kittens tonight.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Mama looks suspicious....

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, and thank you for giving them a wonderful home to be born. You can't imagine the smile on my face and a great way to end an otherwise difficult day, what a blessing for all Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
It turned out to be five kittens. There was a gap between number three and four/five.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Thanks for taking her in. The kittens look great!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20302 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
You've only shown us 2½ kittens. How about a group shot of all five?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GaryBF,

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Boy, the next few months are going to be full of laughs and kitteh antics. Please add a few images of them growing up together, they're coming into a great age of curiosity, exploration, and testing Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Eyes still closed.

Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Isn't it so cute when they sleep in a "wad" Smile...thank you for taking them in...may good KARMA visit you six fold...five for the kittens and once for the mom...you are more of a "little ray of sunshine" for this family.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will you be able to keep them all? We did that, and it was very rewarding, if a bit crowded around the food bowls.

Keep us posted!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of huskerlrrp
posted Hide Post
Nice. You should be able to find them homes while they are young (if you won't keep them).
You might already know this, but if you need vet help call around to the local feline rescue places and they will usually give you a contact or have someone on staff. We did that when we took care of some kittens who's mother was hit on the road. It helped offset some of the cost. They also spade for pretty cheap.

Posts: 1788 | Location: North Cackalacky | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
The problem with a kitten is that

Eventually it becomes a cat.

-- Ogden Nash

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of theblaze
posted Hide Post
What a wonderful experience, reminds me of when I was a kid and we had cats. Thanks for sharing!

Posts: 81 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
"mumble mumble mumble crazy cat lawyer mumble mum.... "

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
In one fell swoop jhe888 got as many cat/kittens as I have in my household (6). (Mine are all beyond the "kitten" stage, though.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
This is when you need a barn.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
where's their mitten's?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Ten days old, and eyes open now.

Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
That's really nice Jhe. The previous poster was right about when they start running around and playing with each other. Utterly hilarious, esp. when they go sideways and start jumping around stiff legged with their fur standing straight up on edge. Then they fall out at the same time and pile up to sleep, then wake up and start up all over again. I can't think of anything funnier to watch.

Was the mother an indoor/outdoor kitty ? Sometimes the indoor/outdoor cat have the quirkiest personalities.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8634 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Play time.

Momma is an indoor/outdoor cat. She is kind of sassy.