SIGforum
New kittens

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9666031561/m/8630030934

March 30, 2018, 10:23 PM
wrightd
New kittens
Yea, you got a good one, those kittens will inherit the appropriate kitty attitude from their i/o personality mother. Nice ! (i admit it, i like cats. I will choose a dog over a cat, but I would adopt any kitty that adopts me first).

So, HOW MANY are you going to keep JHE ? I've noted that the kitty rescue organizations who camp out in pet shops and hardware stores do a very good job of finding homes. I got one for my wife that way, and my younger daughter and her husband just got one from a good rescue group showing off their stock at Tractor Supply.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster
April 11, 2018, 02:45 AM
flashguy
Local Petco was doing an adopt-a-kitty last Saturday and had about 6 to 8 little ones (and 1 or 2 older ones) up for adoption. I think they do pretty well at it there. When I was in there the other day for cat food there were only a couple in the cages for adoption, and there are usually more than that.

I look at them, but with 6 inside I don't really think I need any more. (It would be fun to have a kitten, though....)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth
April 22, 2018, 04:40 PM
jhe888

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.
April 22, 2018, 06:28 PM
.38supersig
Too cute!

April 22, 2018, 08:21 PM
GaryBF
They grow up so fast!
May 27, 2018, 08:51 AM
10x Sniper
Need a new pic