SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    did you do this when you were in high school ?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

did you do this when you were in high school ? Login/Join 
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
No, but I did flip the air cleaner lid upside down on my 66 Buick LeSabre.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7489 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
They do it here.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by radioman:
They do it here.[/QUOTE Big Grin
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

where I.T.F. is "here"

thanks I needed a giggle

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
No.

The parking lost was filled with VW's, Vega's, Pinto's, couple of Mustangs, Firebirds, Camaros.

sounds like we went to the same high school, if you add a lot of pickups with gunracks in the back window

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
I wish. Where I grew up the only patch of dirt/grass on my property was 1.5' x 8' (No joke)

You could mow the lawn w/ scissors.

Posts: 6337 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Nope, but I knew a girl who used to ride her horse to school frequently. I once rode my snowmobile to school. That was kind of fun.

quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
The parking lost was filled with VW's, Vega's, Pinto's, couple of Mustangs, Firebirds, Camaros.

Take out the Mustangs, Firebirds, and Camaros, and that was my high school. The lot was filled with nothing but a bunch of old beaters held together with tie-wire and duct tape. Nowadays the high school lots are filled with brand new cars.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, one day each year the farm kids drove their tractors.

Posts: 255 | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, but never the turn out you seem to have. Or the brand loyalty. Only a few close enough not to spend an hour driving in. Had a couple get driven to Prom as well.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hustonlv
posted Hide Post
Only once a year!

Posts: 277 | Location: West Texas | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
'Murica
Picture of szuppo
posted Hide Post
Still do it here.

Semper Fi

Posts: 3240 | Location: Canfield, Ohio | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has a low threshold
for bullshit
Picture of Ivan
posted Hide Post
WE DID!!!!

Buckeye High School, Medina County, Ohio.

Posts: 1687 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Nope, but I knew a girl who used to ride her horse to school frequently. I once rode my snowmobile to school. That was kind of fun.

No tractors here in Wickenburg (in town), but there are horseback riders everywhere, including to school, as well as the McDonald's drive through.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Once while hotdogging around on the forklift on an overcast day at the lumber yard I thought I'd drive it through a big big puddle out in the yard. And got stuck. George jumped off and went towards the shed, forgetting he was even on the 'lift. So I was on my own.

Across the street was a big shed where a fella stored his tractors. I forget why, but he had them all in there. And I found him in back and told him what happened. Keep in mind, I'm a young sh•thead, doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. But this fella, he told me not to worry.

So I stand outside his shed and he pulls out a tractor to yank the forklift out of the mud. And he parks it. Then goes back inside and pulls out another ... and another ... each one bigger than the last. Finally, on the sixth tractor, and this thing is GIANT, the back wheels way bigger than me, he drives it across the street, we hook a chain to the back, and he pulls the forklift out with his big tractor like it didn't weigh anything.

Wow, that was a big tractor. I think he maintained them for area farmers, or maybe they were his, kept them indoors over the winter and did PMs on them.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mikus36
posted Hide Post
No, but every Tuesday I brought my 12ga Ithaca over and under and 10/22 for gun club.
.22 plinking followed by trap.

"It's a Bill of Rights - Not a Bill of Needs"
The World is a combustible Place

Posts: 353 | Location: Washington | Registered: April 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post