SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    New rifle day...Tavor X95
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New rifle day...Tavor X95 Login/Join 
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted
One of these things is not like the other...

A selection of short OAL rifles...

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Damn man that is quite a collection,very jealous.

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice looking collection. I had a IWI SAR and liked it a lot but had to sell it when I had some house repairs that needed immediate attention. They are very accurate and softer shooting than I thought. Congrats.

Posts: 6864 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The absolute best upgrade you can do is the lightning bow trigger. I paid 75 for mine and that alone gave the rifle a MUCH better trigger. Forget the $300 hammer packs, with the lightning bow trigger it makes the trigger feel like an average AR trigger pull which is pretty damn good for a bull pup

Posts: 3370 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I swapped the cutlass handguard on mine. IWI-USA actually has the low profile handguard in your color in stock, $30. You’re gonna love the X95 Wink

Posts: 13804 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Whats up with the hanging tags?

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post