SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Christmas 2019 family portrait
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Christmas 2019 family portrait Login/Join 
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted
Since this was taken with a full frame DSLR (Pentax K-1) a flash, and tripod and not a cell phone this is not a selfie, but instead is a narcicisty....

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38646 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Christmas pajamas!! Love it

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all.

The pajamas are polar fleece footy pajamas from a company in Toronto, Canada.

www.snugasabug.com

I have a pair that are 20 years old and still almost brand new except for the polar fleece fuzz balls.

My wife wanted a family portrait while our oldest son is home from college so I knew she would set up a small Christmas tree; this led me to order matching jammies from my favorite pajama company (they don't just make and sell footies).

Dave

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post