Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Denali Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
That is beautiful

Posts: 119 | Location: Ashland Ohio | Registered: December 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IT is a sight to see. Seen it the summer of 1989 when I was there. I have no pics my 35mm Canon was stolen and all my film. At the end of the trip.

Posts: 14 | Registered: December 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Well done. Lovely photos.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Protect Your Nuts
posted Hide Post
I’m glad this came back up, I missed it when originally posted. Absolutely beautiful shots.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"deserves" ain't got nothin to do with it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 2695 | Location: VA, mostly | Registered: June 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Dam that is beautiful. Thanks for sharing

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6957 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Holy smokes. What excellent pics!

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amazing - Great photos also...The clarity of your shots are unreal...Thanks for sharing....Mark

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post