SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    American Muscle
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Muscle Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
The Boss paying respect at the Veterans Cemetery - Memorial Day Weekend.

I have this exact model and color. Awesome car, made better with the"red" key.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sideways85
posted Hide Post
2015 SS 1LE

Posts: 672 | Location: Cleburne, TX | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Engraving is
scratching
on purpose
Picture of mm6mm6
posted Hide Post
In my opinion, this is the best Mustang ever made. Yes others have more hp, but the orange and black 2012 Boss 302 is an amazingly powerful muscle car that handles as well as it looks.

quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
The Boss paying respect at the Veterans Cemetery - Memorial Day Weekend.

Posts: 985 | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Not exactly muscle, but it's pretty quick and tons of fun!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcshooter
posted Hide Post
2018 Camaro ZL1

Posts: 751 | Location: Free State of Utah | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I've had several British, German & Japanese sports cars (a Saturn SKY and Pontiac Solstice) over the years along with a couple different Chevy Trucks but this is the closest I've had to American Muscle ... Not sure why I'm going through this throwback period ... Nostalgia I suppose.

'86

'03

'72

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2016 Mustang GT 5.0 6-speed manual, performance package.

Stock. Mods planned: Ford racing stage 2 power pack, and exhaust

Posts: 1179 | Registered: June 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
My 2017 Mustang GT Convertible

Untitled by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

Untitled by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Ages ago I happened upon a '69 Talladega sitting in someones yard. Wished I'd done something with it instead of selling it for almost nothing.

A few years after that, there was a Mercury Cyclone Spoiler II in all of its Cale Yarborough splendor that I couldn't afford.

Also a '70 Torino Cobra had a for sale sign in the concave rear window. Yeah, didn't ask how much as I didn't want to trade my house.

I'll see if I can scare up some pictures later...

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
My current American. Fun, but not as much muscle as some of its brothers.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post