SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    American Muscle
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Muscle Login/Join 
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
Beautiful Cars! Here is the Camaro SS 1LE I had before the Hellcat.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
my last fun car I had before I bought my Mustang in 2012. 2003 Boxster S, handled like a dream.

Posts: 404 | Registered: October 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bolo4tom:
my last fun car I had before I bought my Mustang in 2012. 2003 Boxster S, handled like a dream.

Maybe we need to start a sports car thread too.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post

Owned it since 1986, it started out as a body shell. 428 4 speed. Documented 2+2, 1768 built that year.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: shovelhead,

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
Maybe we need to start a sports car thread too.[/QUOTE]

maybe we do

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

03 HD edition F150, has the 5.4 Triton with supercharger pushing out about 380 HP, same blower and engine as the Lighting pickup with a smaller pulley. Lights up the rear tires with ease and gets moving fairly quickly, 10 MPG but I can put plywood, bails of hay or 10 women with beer in the back... Try that with yer two door hot rods Razz

Posts: 23241 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

03 HD edition F150, has the 5.4 Triton with supercharger pushing out about 380 HP, same blower and engine as the Lighting pickup with a smaller pulley. Lights up the rear tires with ease and gets moving fairly quickly, 10 MPG but I can put plywood, bails of hay or 10 women with beer in the back... Try that with yer two door hot rods Razz

beautiful ride! only issue I see with it is that UK plate on the front. that drops the cool factor by 3! Smile

posted Hide Post

That is just after I brought the 2+2 home. What a gem.

————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
that's quite a transformation. nice

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

posted Hide Post

My first real hot rod. Circa 1970. 1954 Chevy Bel Air that I put a 383 Chrysler and 4 speed into it. Rust free Arizona body.

Wasn't pretty, loud and pretty quick in it's day. I called it General Mopar.

Never finished it. Planned on painting it 1967 Camaro Royal Plum. Always loved that color and still do.

posted Hide Post

Taken 1977 Sold in 1983
Started life as a 305 2bbl.with F41 suspension Ended up 350 with 327/350 cam, Edelbrock manifold with Q-Jet, headers, dual exhaust and a TH350 modded with a B&M shift kit and a TH400 vacuum modulator . Second gear chirp (2.56 gears too) at 4600+ altitude. Also used to rile up the 'Vette guys, I had a set of Aluminum YJ8 Corvette wheels on it by '79, there was a production constraint on new cars but through a couple of connections I was able to get a new set. Just had to know the right people!

Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Here is my 1969 RS/SS Camaro the day before I sold her. My daughter and I took her out for one last rip.
She burnt rubber in all 4 gears.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rally Sport, Rally wheels and 2X4 hood! Nice.

My Pontiac was a Colorado car, Dealer was in Longmont, first owner in Pueblo.

Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Lots of sweet cars in here.

I don’t have any pictures of my old boat.
It was a ‘73 T-Bird

Big ol’ behemoth, at >4800 pounds.
Certainly no show car, but it had more American muscle (380 horse give or take) than any other car I had before or since with it’s stock 460ci 4v engine.

I was young and dumb and beat the hell out of it.
Could barely afford gas at the ~7.5 mpg I got around town.

By the time I wrecked it, it was leaking every single fluid used on the car...atf fluid, brake fluid, gas, oil, you name it.

But it sure was comfy and fun...hitting the gas going 65 and still lightin’ up the tires.

Power everything, and a warehouse load of door to door leather.

If I had to change the air filter, my feet were a couple of feet off the ground, laying across the engine bay.

Too bad I wasn’t a smoker as it had seven, yes, seven lighters in the car.

It was my 2nd car ever...moving from a 231ci V6 to the 460ci V8 and wanted to experience the doublesized engine.

After I wrecked it, I moved to a 1.6L 4-banger... talk about night and day. Smile

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
The Boss paying respect at the Veterans Cemetery - Memorial Day Weekend.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I too agree with your choice in hotrod trucks Smile

quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

Posts: 205 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure this one doesn't qualify...

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
My 2016 R/T Shaker:

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Liked the Challenger so much more than the Camaro, both the original and retro versions.