SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    New (to me) P200 Nickel KE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New (to me) P200 Nickel KE Login/Join 
posted
Was lucky enough to come across this KE and triple-marked Nickel P220. Have to replace the Hogue grips with some real ones, (already ordered), but take a look at the condition. Looks like it was virtually unused for 25 years, including the interior. Makes me feel like I should buy one more beat up to shoot with. Photos are at

https://drive.google.com/drive...f6wbJoYy?usp=sharing

Posts: 183 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: February 08, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your score. That's a nice pistol.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice pistol!!!

Posts: 653 | Location: TX Panhandle | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Nice. Hope she shoots well for ya.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Thinking that those may be the period correct grips if not the ones that came with it.

The Sig branded aluminum grips would be my first choice, but they are kind of spendy.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post