SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Doe and Fawns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doe and Fawns Login/Join 
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted
I first saw these three in my backyard yesterday evening, so I was ready for them tonight. They live in the woods which run through my suburban St. Louis subdivision. The mom has been a frequent visitor and likes corn.

deer1 by GaryBF, on Flickr

Deer2 by GaryBF, on Flickr

Fawn by GaryBF, on Flickr

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Nice pictures
Just a Heads up they like Flowering bushes

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's like you live in a Maxfield Parrish painting.

We believe arming our fellow Americans – both physically and philosophically – helps them fulfill our Founding Fathers' intent with the Second Amendment: To serve as a check on state power.

Posts: 277 | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Lovely pictures. We saw a few spotted fawns and a small buck in velvet down at the lake this weekend.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10473 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is awesome. I would love to view that from my home/living room. Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Incredible pics!

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! May I ask what camera you used and lens?

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:
Beautiful! May I ask what camera you used and lens?

Nikon D60 camera with Nikon 70-300mm lens, on a tripod. Photos were taken from my darkend, walkout basement, through the storm door. The deer are about 40 feet away.

In the second photo, I feared the fawn had spotted me, but it didn't spook her.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pics!

Posts: 520 | Registered: June 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post