SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    If I didn't know better, I'd swear I was getting old.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If I didn't know better, I'd swear I was getting old. Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted

Seems like this picture was taken just a couple of months ago. The little guy on the tractor is my grandson (Casey, the Marine) and he just bought his first house and a new tractor to go with it.

Where the heck did the time go?

Great-grandsons on Dad's new toy. JD 3025E with a loader.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
I don't have any grandkids but I also have noticed that as soon as we have a new year start it is already the next year. Even though we don't admit to getting older time does fly as we progress in age.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
They say it's like a roll of toilet paper--it goes faster toward the end.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
They say it's like a roll of toilet paper--it goes faster toward the end.

flashguy

True. And the TP metaphor fits in more ways than one...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
You are the Renaissance guy.. "experienced" and able to post pictures to the internet.

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Time sure does fly. I've noticed that especially after having children of my own.

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post