SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    If I didn't know better, I'd swear I was getting old.

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If I didn't know better, I'd swear I was getting old. Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted

Seems like this picture was taken just a couple of months ago. The little guy on the tractor is my grandson (Casey, the Marine) and he just bought his first house and a new tractor to go with it.

Where the heck did the time go?

Great-grandsons on Dad's new toy. JD 3025E with a loader.

Posts: 9293 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
I don't have any grandkids but I also have noticed that as soon as we have a new year start it is already the next year. Even though we don't admit to getting older time does fly as we progress in age.

Posts: 745 | Location: NW Fl | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
They say it's like a roll of toilet paper--it goes faster toward the end.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Posts: 18595 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
They say it's like a roll of toilet paper--it goes faster toward the end.

flashguy

True. And the TP metaphor fits in more ways than one...

Posts: 9293 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
You are the Renaissance guy.. "experienced" and able to post pictures to the internet.

Posts: 1062 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
Picture of Copefree
posted Hide Post
Time sure does fly. I've noticed that especially after having children of my own.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North of Seattle, Warshington | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post