SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Put a little HK in your day!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Put a little HK in your day! Login/Join 
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted
These things multiply Eek

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Andyb,

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3596 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Lord Eek

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Sweet collection!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Mk23 and MP5 are on my wishlist for sure.

So far I only have a few pistols, and a few more that I've let go.

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
::sigh::

I'm going to have a beer and cut on myself now.

Thanks.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Awesome collection there.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7500 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think you have all the bases covered. Very nice collection.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Nice looking collection.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
I would not call that "a little" HK.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet HK paradise.

Posts: 717 | Location: Keystone State  | Registered: November 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
That is right up there with nakid wummuns, cold beer and a nice thick NY strip. Cool

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Oh, that is a gorgeous sight Eek

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Oh my!!!!!!!!!

Well played, very well played.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Really nice group you have there AndyB. I’m slowly traded all my HK’s except for a P2 Flaregun. I used to have a 91, 93, USP 9mm, P7M13, P7M8, P7 PSP, P7’s, Model 4 in .380 and .22, SL7, EFL Flaregun, and a couple of HK marked Benelli’s (2) M1S90 and a M121. Man, its depressing to think I traded all those away.

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post