SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Post your actual carry gun...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post your actual carry gun... Login/Join 
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
mrprovy, I have a resized pic of your P365. Email me and I'll send it to you. I would have sent it to you directly but there is no email listed in your profile.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrprovy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10-7 leo:
mrprovy, I have a resized pic of your P365. Email me and I'll send it to you. I would have sent it to you directly but there is no email listed in your profile.

Corrected...thanks leo

Posts: 62 | Location: New Yorkistan | Registered: April 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I've had several KelTec P3AT, but no pic's of them, also the Ruger LCP, which I don't have a picture of it either ... maybe because I couldn't hit anything more than 10 feet away ...

I've carried all but the full sized 92 ...

Glock 19

Glock 26

Glock 43

SiG 230SL

Commercial Russian Makarov

S&W Body Guard

SiG C3 & Kimber Custom Shop Pro-Carry CDP

Astra, I don't remember the model

My most recent purchase, also the micro on most accurate with, Colt Mustang XPS

As I've been carrying for over 40 years there are probably others, but these are my primary carry pieces and usually I don't sell them ... a couple exceptions are the Kimber because I like the SiG C3 better, the SiG 230SL because its so heavy and a friend "had to have it" and made me a stupid offer, and the Astra because my boss wanted it and being a 22 short, its not that practical, or reliable, which is why I don't have a P3AT or Ruger LCP.

Edit to add, I didn't have pictures of my Glock 26 so I stole one off of GunBroker ... dont hate me!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimberkid,

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice guns

Posts: 119 | Location: Ashland Ohio | Registered: December 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
99% of the time this is my carry gun.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^

Wow, that magazine appears to have seen some use! Tell us more, please. Are you shooting the heck out of that P365?

God bless America.

Posts: 13394 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post

My 2 carry guns are my P365 and my P320C 45. I'm a 45 guy but cannot put the 365 down it's so comfortable on my hip.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
This, P320 Carry, .357sig.

or this:

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Slugo
posted Hide Post
My CZ-75D-PCR Compact...

Posts: 59 | Registered: June 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Been switching up between these two for a month.
(Glock 43X and STI Staccato P)

Winter is coming so I might just carry the Staccato or go back to my old gen3 Glock 32 if I don't feel like lugging this much weight around.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7990 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Carry gun? Bwahahahahaha. That's funny. I got your carry gun right here...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16250 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

.45 S&W Shield 2.0, Apex Trigger/Hogue grip sleeve. Limited capacity, not the smallest, but is accurate and reliable.
And .45 stopping power.
Have a few 9mm subcompacts, including a Shield 2.0 set up the same.
But none are as accurate as my .45 Shield.

Posts: 957 | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
M&P 2.0 compact 3.6" in 9mm.

Posts: 10822 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
EDC https://imgur.com/gallery/Ay3hrQM

19X in a thumb break holster from Galco.
Cold now so I can carry full size OWB.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Kimber Micro 9 in an RGrizzle War Pig made from horsehide and elephant.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4021 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
Kimber Micro 9 in an RGrizzle War Pig made from horsehide and elephant.

Cool,little,gun. Does it actually work? I assume so since you carry it. I've never had any luck with kimber is why I ask.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7933 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Switched to a G19 the past couple months.

Used to be carried only during the colder months, but I'm going to try to keep with it year-round this time.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Truth
Picture of Luis
posted Hide Post
Either that Glock 42 or this:

Posts: 4328 | Location: A hop, skip and a jump from the bayou. S East Tx, USA | Registered: October 13, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:

Cool,little,gun. Does it actually work? I assume so since you carry it. I've never had any luck with kimber is why I ask.

Sorry for the wicked late reply. Yes, it works incredibly well. No FTF, FTE, FTC. It’s been flawless. I don’t treat it well either. She’s underlubed. I don’t use oil, a little grease and don’t clean nearly as often as I should. Still no issues.
I did replace the spring with a Galloway spring. It lessened the felt recoil. That said there were at least 500 rounds with the factory spring and no issues. Well over 500 after the spring change, and no issues.

It’s as reliable as my 228, thus far.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Beancooker,

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4021 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post