SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Post your actual carry gun...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post your actual carry gun... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Play gun by John Swartz, on Flickr

This message has been edited. Last edited by: josp,

Posts: 269 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Same Glock 19. Been using a JM Custom Kydex AIWB with a MastermindTactics wedge.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Ruger LC9 with Ruger brand extended magazine
and Hogue grip sleeve.
I car it in an El Paso street combat out side the belt holster

Posts: 134 | Location: HENDERSON, NEVADA | Registered: December 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Winter carry = Glock 19 gen5

This message has been edited. Last edited by: G-Man,

Posts: 4449 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
I have my MACDANIEL II on order right now for my Dan Wesson Vigil commander. Can't wait to get it. Do you like yours?

quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Dan Wesson 1911 CCO 45ACP, Spalted Brazilian Cherry grips in Andrews Leather McDaniel II holster.
Sig P238, Malle Burl grips in RKBA pocket holster.
Custom Large BG-42 Sebenza.

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Same as usual. Glock 19.

Experimenting again with the G-code Incog. Added a wedge. So far so good concealment wise. Just need to know how comfortable it will be long term.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo:
Same as usual. Glock 19.

Experimenting again with the G-code Incog. Added a wedge. So far so good concealment wise. Just need to know how comfortable it will be long term.

Nismo, I have not seen the wedge before, what does it do? Thanks.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo:
Same as usual. Glock 19.

Nismo, I have not seen the wedge before, what does it do? Thanks.

Basically they are for appendix carry.
They push the muzzle end outward, which causes the grip to tuck into your body to help with concealment.
Sometimes you just want to add a little comfort and all you need is a flat foam pad (maybe a quarter inch thickness) to act as a cushion from the hard kydex holster from pressing against your body parts.

Here's an article explaining wedges, pads, claws, etc.
https://www.concealedcarry.com...perfect-holster-fit/

While still on topic, here's my most carried carry gun- G26 with a foam pad.

Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
My VMII is showing a bit of wear these days. Replaced the loops late last year as one was about to fail.

Carry Rig Load out by Brad Benzing, on Flickr

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Appliance Brad:
My VMII is showing a bit of wear these days. Replaced the loops late last year as one was about to fail.

Carry Rig Load out by Brad Benzing, on Flickr

Holy utility belt, Batman!

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info, Nismo.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Brad, my friend, if you are able to concealed carry that, you are indeed a super hero, sir Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
Brad, my friend, if you are able to concealed carry that, you are indeed a super hero, sir Big Grin

I actually was at a township meeting one night and a local "activist" type was giving me crap about "where's your gun".

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Appliance Brad:

Nice challenge coin.
I think I have one or 2 of those as well.

Smile

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
hehehehe...

Blind "activist" Razz

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
Got my new Mcdaniel II form Andrews Leather today.
I likey!

Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
What's the deal with the fuzzy photobucket pictures and their advertising going through the middle of it?

I copied the url for the picture and it looks beautiful and there is no logo ....

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:
What's the deal with the fuzzy photobucket pictures and their advertising going through the middle of it?

I copied the url for the picture and it looks beautiful and there is no logo ....

Unless you paid for their membership, it will look like that to the rest of us. It's gone to shit.

Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I do the $2 a month membership but am going to cancel it ... thought I'd use it but I'm doing fine with Postimage.org ... and its free.
The only thing I really like about Photobucket is being able to copy the "img" tags.

It's really sad that even tho I am a paying member other users pic's in a thread still show up fuzzy for me. I'm done with them ... again.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post