SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Post your actual carry gun...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post your actual carry gun... Login/Join 
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BennerP220:
Jumbo, what holster is holding that Sig 1911?

Forum member BRL at Big River Leatherworks made it. It's been a great holster and is holding up very well after a number of years of use.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Sorry about the autocorrect.

Posts: 3442 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
My old Dick Special.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34081 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
G26 and Zorn Skinny Rig custom holster made from Boltaron. Been my main carry 90% of the time for the last 4 years.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My primary carry gun, a Beretta PX4 Compact (modded a bit). Holster is a Kramer IWB #3 black horsehide model.

When I need to be more discreet, I'll carry this 642-1, currently wearing cocobolo Spegel boot grips.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of huskerlrrp
posted Hide Post

The de-cocker was mostly shaped and de-horned to avoid rubbing my thumb during shooting. Also lightly de-horned a substituted extended slide release and then hard chromed them and the magazine release after shake and bake coating kept wearing off. Has CZ custom sights and Cajun internals and 10x bushing. It was extremely accurate for a short barreled pistol prior to the 10x bushing, but what the hell.

Posts: 1788 | Location: North Cackalacky | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
[/URL]

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
Slightly moded Glock 26 these days.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Vero8,

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Is that your .38 Super P-220?

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
442-2

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
Is that your .38 Super P-220?

No, it is my mid 90's P-220/.45, with the full ROBAR NP3 finish. Mags by Pachmyr, Holster by Mitl Sparks and belt by Rafter S. All kind of old-school by today's standards.

The .38 Super looks almost identical, however CCR refinished the .38 Super.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Dan Wesson 1911 CCO 45ACP, Spalted Brazilian Cherry grips in Andrews Leather McDaniel II holster.
Sig P238, Malle Burl grips in RKBA pocket holster.
Custom Large BG-42 Sebenza.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
225A-1 in Mitt Sparks VM-2 (I think).

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Bill R

Posts: 1117 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Workday carry.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
this little Steyr has been my carry piece for years now.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Currently it's one of these three...with the CenTac probably carried the most. All ride in a VM2.
Occasionally I'll carry a 642 or LCP if attire dictates it, but those are few and far between nowadays.

Posts: 12536 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
By far my most carried gun for many years....

Very occasionally if I need to go a bit smaller...

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post