SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Post your actual carry gun...
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post your actual carry gun... Login/Join 
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
mrprovy, I have a resized pic of your P365. Email me and I'll send it to you. I would have sent it to you directly but there is no email listed in your profile.

____________________________________________________________________________________
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 1831 | Location: Central Va. | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrprovy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10-7 leo:
mrprovy, I have a resized pic of your P365. Email me and I'll send it to you. I would have sent it to you directly but there is no email listed in your profile.

Corrected...thanks leo

Posts: 39 | Location: New Yorkistan | Registered: April 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I've had several KelTec P3AT, but no pic's of them, also the Ruger LCP, which I don't have a picture of it either ... maybe because I couldn't hit anything more than 10 feet away ...

I've carried all but the full sized 92 ...

Glock 19

Glock 26

Glock 43

SiG 230SL

Commercial Russian Makarov

S&W Body Guard

SiG C3 & Kimber Custom Shop Pro-Carry CDP

Astra, I don't remember the model

My most recent purchase, also the micro on most accurate with, Colt Mustang XPS

As I've been carrying for over 40 years there are probably others, but these are my primary carry pieces and usually I don't sell them ... a couple exceptions are the Kimber because I like the SiG C3 better, the SiG 230SL because its so heavy and a friend "had to have it" and made me a stupid offer, and the Astra because my boss wanted it and being a 22 short, its not that practical, or reliable, which is why I don't have a P3AT or Ruger LCP.

Edit to add, I didn't have pictures of my Glock 2https://i.postimg.cc/qv2XYTLM/IMG-001hem off of GunBroker ... dont hate me!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 4999 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 521 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post