SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Post your actual carry gun...
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post your actual carry gun... Login/Join 
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
PM9 in a Desantis Superfly. About due to replace the holster

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 1712 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post

Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God."

Posts: 2299 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
By far my most carried gun for many years....

Very occasionally if I need to go a bit smaller...

I used to carry a .40 S&W pair with the LEM trigger. Overall it was a great gun for a .40... I just couldn't got used to the trigger.

Posts: 1337 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Mine are DA/SA V3. I hated LEM.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 4074 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Laptop
posted Hide Post
CZ SDP

Microtech Ultratech

Posts: 75 | Registered: November 29, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
G26 today. Just added my homemade wedge for testing.

Tip: adding female velcro to the backside of kydex holsters acts as a breathable sweat shield barrier.

Posts: 6052 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo:

Tip: adding female velcro to the backside of kydex holsters acts as a breathable sweat shield barrier.

interesting. seems like if you put the mating half of the velcro in just the right place, it could help keep it in place.

(wait, no, I didn't totally think that through)

Posts: 7792 | Location: The Beaver State | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
When I’m not working, it’s usually one of these.

Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God."

Posts: 2299 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Beretta Nano in RGrizzle leather GS2.

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Posts: 10496 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post