SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Post your actual carry gun...
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Post your actual carry gun... Login/Join 
Member
Picture of bcjwriter
posted
Post what you’re carrying right now...if you carry different guns please feel free to post them when you carry them. Love to see those salty carry pieces with character/history

Here’s mine, P365 in Concealment Express kydex with extra 12-rd mag and Wilson Combat knife...






 
Posts: 1353 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I'll toss mine in however, mine was purchased as a pocket carry when I obtained my CC license. It was a choice just to pack into a pair of cargo pants to have just making small trips out. Never did get around to even fire it. It is indeed a small pistol for carry but real convenient to have if needed.



Regards, Will G.
 
Posts: 8374 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I've switched back to Sig (P365), after mostly carrying a Walther PPS M2 for the last couple of years. Hard for me to believe this is smaller than the single stack I found so comfortable, yet just as reliable, and even more accurate!



"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."
 
Posts: 8604 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post


Daily carry VP9
 
Posts: 1488 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Never did get around to even fire it.




... You carry a gun that you've never shot? Ever? And your life depends on it?
 
Posts: 22972 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post


------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris
 
Posts: 15075 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Gen 5 G19 with Ameriglo UC sights andTLR-1HL
Badge
Benchmade Ritter Griptilian with AWT aluminum "thin blue line" scales

 
Posts: 22972 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Never did get around to even fire it.




... You carry a gun that you've never shot? Ever? And your life depends on it?


Never really carried it. By the time I received my CC and the Seecamp my health tanked. I've not shot anything since. Everything will eventually be sold sadly, my wife would just practically give them away if I don't.


Regards, Will G.
 
Posts: 8374 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Ah. Very sorry to hear that, Will.
 
Posts: 22972 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Whew, for a minute there, bcjwriter, I thought that was a concealed carry badge until I looked closer.*S*



"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra
 
Posts: 1165 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Depending on conditions one of these:
G26 or 27 in a Crossbreed, Springfield XDS .40 in a Dara Holster, G43 in an OWB Dosborn holster, G42 in pocket holster.
 
Posts: 3037 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Where did you get that badge carrier? I have the same badge and need a good carrier.

quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Gen 5 G19 with Ameriglo UC sights andTLR-1HL
Badge
Benchmade Ritter Griptilian with AWT aluminum "thin blue line" scales



Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God."
 
Posts: 2385 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BennerP220:
Where did you get that badge carrier? I have the same badge and need a good carrier.


The local cop shop. But there are no markings on it, and it was ages ago that I bought it. It's mass-produced by someone, I just don't recall the company name on the package.

If I think about it, I'll take a look the next time I'm at the store.

Or you could look online for a badge holder to fit a Blackinton B953 badge.

This one is dual-layered, with the top layer recessed for that exact badge cutout. I like it a lot better than the simpler single-layer round holders, where the badge just sits on top of the leather circle.
 
Posts: 22972 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fiasconva:
Whew, for a minute there, bcjwriter, I thought that was a concealed carry badge until I looked closer.*S*


Nope - in my county a CCW is near impossible to get. Mines the real deal - 27+ years...




 
Posts: 1353 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
member
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
 
SIG P220-10mm, Andrews Leather thumb break holster:
 



all your sig are belong to us
 
Posts: 8785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Either of these depending on what I'm wearing. Sig 1911 Ultra or P938.






Jim


________________________

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird
 
Posts: 7804 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Ok. Thank you!

quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by BennerP220:
Where did you get that badge carrier? I have the same badge and need a good carrier.


The local cop shop. But there are no markings on it, and it was ages ago that I bought it. It's mass-produced by someone, I just don't recall the company name on the package.

If I think about it, I'll take a look the next time I'm at the store.

Or you could look online for a badge holder to fit a Blackinton B953 badge.

This one is dual-layered, with the top layer recessed for that exact badge cutout. I like it a lot better than the simpler single-layer round holders, where the badge just sits on top of the leather circle.


Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God."
 
Posts: 2385 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
Either of these depending on what I'm wearing. Sig 1911 Ultra or P938.






Jim


I see so few 1911's being carried these days...glad to see them!




 
Posts: 1353 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcjwriter:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
Either of these depending on what I'm wearing. Sig 1911 Ultra or P938.






Jim


I see so few 1911's being carried these days...glad to see them!


I fired my first 1911 in 1962 and I've been a fan ever since. I trust them and I'm comfortable carrying them. I can't imagine being in a situation where 8 shots would be less than adequate.

Jim


________________________

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird
 
Posts: 7804 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Jimbo, what holster is holding that Sig 1911?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BennerP220,


Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God."
 
Posts: 2385 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3 4  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Post your actual carry gun...

© SIGforum 2019