SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    This bird has no respect.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This bird has no respect. Login/Join 
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted
Or he has no idea of the danger an owl is to him.

So much for a plastic owl to keep him from crapping on my truck mirrors.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
Beautiful bluebird. Obviously, he knows a fake owl when he sees one.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Owls fly at night this Bluebird flys in the day time it has no idea what an owls is.
Great photo though.
Cool

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2255 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Does he look at himself in your car mirror? We had one here last year that crapped all over the car mirrors as he sat on them admiring himself. They are a pretty shade of blue.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:
Does he look at himself in your car mirror? We had one here last year that crapped all over the car mirrors as he sat on them admiring himself. They are a pretty shade of blue.

Yes, and fights his own reflection.

Plastic snakes did work. I bought a couple off Amazon and made some out garden hose. They worked great.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOL...that is great

Posts: 119 | Location: Ashland Ohio | Registered: December 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post