SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    2017 Veggie, Fruit, and Herb Garden Pics
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2017 Veggie, Fruit, and Herb Garden Pics Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Good looking cucumbers and zucchinis fellas!

I'm getting ready for 2nd planting with 3 varieties of tomatoes (left 2 columns), tomatillos (3rd column), and more marigolds (right half). Using my 2 aerogardens for lights.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 14229 | Location: N. Houston, TX | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
One of my cayenne peppers and one of my green peppers. They're finally flowering so hopefully I'll get some fruit off of them. I'll probably need to finish them indoors as our first frost is only about a month away.

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy." Winston Churchill

Posts: 12781 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post