SIGforum
Completed the Russian (Yak 130)

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9666031561/m/7550062164

September 22, 2019, 04:37 PM
Andyb
Completed the Russian (Yak 130)
Got her all put together yesterday. Just need to set the control throws and get it all trimmed out. Looking forward to flying this one. Modeled after the Russian trainer so she should fly nice. 90MM EDF RC Jet.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."
September 22, 2019, 05:30 PM
Tinyman
Sweet.

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on
September 22, 2019, 07:43 PM
pbramlett
That is great! I never got past RC trainers and “the stick”. when foamys came out I flew of few of those with success.

This looks fast!

Regards,

P.
September 22, 2019, 08:18 PM
Andyb
quote:
Originally posted by pbramlett:
That is great! I never got past RC trainers and “the stick”. when foamys came out I flew of few of those with success.

This looks fast!

Believe it or not this one is foam with some balsa/carbon!

It'll be about a 100mph jet if you push it but it should cruise around 60-70. There are much faster 90mm EDF's out there.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."
September 25, 2019, 04:41 PM
comet24
That is very cool.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac