SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Tallahassee Cave Glamour Shot
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tallahassee Cave Glamour Shot Login/Join 
posted
Glamour shot of the 2 teams from a few weeks ago. Entrance to the northern part of the cave is right below us. I'm the good looking one in the far right of the picture!

The rest of the guys are unquestionably some of the most accomplished cave explorers in the world. I'm just lucky that they let me play!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Southflorida-law,

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Too scary for me. Very cool.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53120 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Very cool, but no way in hell.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12765 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Everyones like cool picture and it certainly is but I'm the guy trying to check out the gear everyone is using. Big Grin

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16389 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by comet24:
Everyones like cool picture and it certainly is but I'm the guy trying to check out the gear everyone is using. Big Grin

I do the same thing! But feel free to ask if you have anything that is stumping you!

Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
Very cool. When is the first sigforum dive?

Posts: 3585 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am with ArtieS, it is very cool but I don't think I could handle underwater spelunking on limited air. How long and deep are the dives?

Posts: 6864 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
IHow long and deep are the dives?

Depends on the location. We were doing 3 to 4 hour dives in Mexico on scooters, 2 hour swim dives, but Mx is shallow. That dive was about 70 min total and we hit about 70'. Day before, did about an hour and max depth was just around 100'

chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ACTEG:
Very cool. When is the first sigforum dive?

I'd like that! No caves please. A nice, open spring would be just fine for me.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Call me when you see some mermaids Wink

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54595 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post