SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Ed Brown Executive Elite 1911
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ed Brown Executive Elite 1911 Login/Join 
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:

I found this snap of my Wilson with the gold bead up front. No question, the gold bead is an excellent choice for visibility. Fiber optics are a great choice but as far as durability in the long run, the gold bead makes a little more sense.

That is a really nice Wilson, as well!

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ogive40:
Nice EE. It was that one or the Kobra (that I bought) back in 2005. The most accurate of my 1911's and other guns.

Seems to shoot very soft.

Thank you!

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheFrontRange:
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:

I found this snap of my Wilson with the gold bead up front. No question, the gold bead is an excellent choice for visibility. Fiber optics are a great choice but as far as durability in the long run, the gold bead makes a little more sense.

That is a really nice Wilson, as well!

Hey thanks TheFrontRange. I had to shed my 1911's since I haven't used them in many years. My Ed Browns were quickly sold off and my last two hold outs are a Nighthawk and my Wilson which will be the final cut in the near future. I've become obsolete actually, my 1911's were excellent pistols and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending any of them to anybody. IMO, Ed Brown makes one of the finest 1911's and no doubt will serve you well for many years ahead.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post