SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Decided to create my own matching set (not Sigs). Opinions sought.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Decided to create my own matching set (not Sigs). Opinions sought. Login/Join 
Picture of bripro
posted
Just a G19 and a self assembled AR pistol but something different with the colors. As easy as I changed them I can put them back to original so I’m looking for honest opinions. If I was sensitive I wouldn’t ask the Internet so feel free to be honest. Brian

DDG-8 "Sine Timore"

Posts: 155 | Location: United States | Registered: May 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
I'm more of a coyote or OD guy but that looks nice. I'm a fan of the BCM grip and the way the M3 fits the Glock.

Posts: 1057 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
They look nice but I am of the thinking for me as be quite and not shout that I am armed.
I would not carry anything that would shout shoot me first.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I like it and I don't usually care for colors on guns.

Nice work

Posts: 5299 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Looks good to me, I like them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Best looking Glock I’ve seen!

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
They look good, but I've always been partial to gray.

They look like guns the Navy should have!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bripro
posted Hide Post
I did spend six years on active duty in the USN. Maybe, subconsciously, that’s where my inspiration came from!!

Thanks for looking and taking the time to comment. These aren’t necessarily carry or go to pieces, just two more pieces of my collection that are really a dime a dozen so I figured I’d experiment with changing them up.

DDG-8 "Sine Timore"

Posts: 155 | Location: United States | Registered: May 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got to say, Nice color choice.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Thumbs up from me, think it looks great.
Like the Navy look, like Artie mentioned.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15150 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I personally always preferred a 2-tone look with most all my handguns when possible. I like them!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They look good to me. Are they cerakoted and did you do them yourself?

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
Those look awesome.

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bripro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
Are they cerakoted and did you do them yourself?

I did them myself but it’s just reg paint with several coats of matte hard shell. I feel real good about the longevity on the polymer but the aluminum AR might be “battle worn” before it’s time.

DDG-8 "Sine Timore"

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Well done.

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
and a shotgun to round it out?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
I am partial to gray. They look good to me. Nice job.

Posts: 2862 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice...well done!

Posts: 16 | Location: northwestern PA | Registered: January 31, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
There's a G19 in the set, can't go wrong with that. Nice set.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post