SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    All cleaned up
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All cleaned up Login/Join 
Picture of Raff661
posted
All cleaned up after a day at the range (I know it's a sig forum so ignore the FNH) lol

Posts: 37 | Location: Bakersfield, CA | Registered: July 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Hard to overlook the 5 7 X28
I carry one every day Wink

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Raff661
posted Hide Post
Yeah it's definitely an awesome gun, very fun to shoot
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:
Hard to overlook the 5 7 X28
I carry one every day Wink

Posts: 37 | Location: Bakersfield, CA | Registered: July 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raff661:
I know it's a sig forum so ignore the FNH

No need. Stick around a bit, and you'll figure out that it's not just a Sig forum. Many of the members own few or no Sigs, and nearly all of us own much more than Sigs alone. Wink

Heck, the Pistols section even reads: "Discussion of SIG and other pistols"

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:

No need. Stick around a bit, and you'll figure out that it's not just a Sig forum. Many of the members own few or no Sigs, and nearly all of us own much more than Sigs alone. Wink

Yep. I don't have a SIG. (Well, technically I still own a SIG-Sauer SA wheelgun imported by Ye Olde Western Marshal, but it was stolen in 1981 and never made it back.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Raff661
posted Hide Post
lol yeah I've notice everyone talks or has about guns other than sig which is good because none likes a fanboy haha I like variety so if I like it I don't care who manufactures it
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:

Yep. I don't have a SIG. (Well, technically I still own a SIG-Sauer SA wheelgun imported by Ye Olde Western Marshal, but it was stolen in 1981 and never made it back.)

flashguy

Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Fresh and clean!

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Raff661
posted Hide Post
Thanks