SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    A Year of Chair
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Year of Chair Login/Join 
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I guess that's that. I am bummed. I'd grown fond of the chair.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
I guess that's that. I am bummed. I'd grown fond of the chair.

It can't be over--not if the chair is still there! A sequel year?

Year V

Posts: 2613 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Airsoft Guy, thanks for the past year. I enjoyed your effort and appreciate the time spent.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Airsoft Guy, thanks for the past year. I enjoyed your effort and appreciate the time spent.

+1

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I’m curious as to how much longer the chair will remain there!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Where's Chair?!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8837 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
So is the chair still there?

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
It was yesterday when I drove by, but it's been moved a few times. They're in there paving, pretty soon they'll begin the landscaping, and then it's curtains for the chair, I'm afraid.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
I feel like Chair deserves a Vikings funeral. Put on a pyre and pushed out to sea. Volley of fiery arrows to send him off to Valhalla.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8837 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

The Chair isn't long for this world.

quote:

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

quote:

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Soon the chair will be gone, it will exist only in our memories, and maybe as an album cover for a prog-rock band.

quote:

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Howzabout a Bad Mayonaisse album cover?

Its striking to see the chair up close after it being kinda abstracted for a year.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
airsoft— thought of you as I was cruising through Netflix. IIRC, Had a movie called Burning Chair

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you need to put it on craigs list:
For Sale:
world famous comfy chair , as seen on Sig Forum,
$460.00 plus shipping and handling,
movie rights not included,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

this table has been out next to the curb since Thanksgiving, There were two of them but I guess someone needed the other one, oh about February, I guess

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Sad...sad...sad Frown...thank you airsoft guy for your dedication to the hallowed chair thread Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Soon the chair will be gone, it will exist only in our memories, and maybe as an album cover for a prog-rock band.

I took my first medically-mandated heartwalk today. Very successful, but on my way back stumbled on this:

The Chair in the Forest by kpkina, on Flickr

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
quote:

I took my first medically-mandated heartwalk today. Very successful, but on my way back stumbled on this:

The Chair in the Forest by kpkina, on Flickr

Yeah, but you're in San Francisco, so that's likely some bum's parlor room you wandered through.

quote: