SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    A Year of Chair
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Year of Chair Login/Join 
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I guess that's that. I am bummed. I'd grown fond of the chair.

Posts: 8354 | Location: The Beaver State | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
I guess that's that. I am bummed. I'd grown fond of the chair.

It can't be over--not if the chair is still there! A sequel year?

Facts don't care about your feelings.
—Ben Shapiro

Posts: 1598 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Airsoft Guy, thanks for the past year. I enjoyed your effort and appreciate the time spent.

My parents spanked me as a child. As a result, I now suffer from a psychological condition known as RESPECT FOR OTHERS.

Posts: 4655 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Airsoft Guy, thanks for the past year. I enjoyed your effort and appreciate the time spent.

+1

Posts: 1217 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I’m curious as to how much longer the chair will remain there!

quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Before I figured you were just confused, but now I see that you're about as bright as a black hole, and twice as dense. Good lord.

The “lol” thread

Posts: 1434 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Where's Chair?!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 7977 | Location: Alpharetta, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post