SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Getting my geek on with a picture of the 'hood...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10917 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6218 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
^^^
Cool pic. You can see plainly where they stopped building it for 20+ years, and the marble was a slightly different color when they resumed.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
From this afternoon...

And this evening...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 911Boss,

Posts: 10917 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Maker of
fine sawdust
posted Hide Post

Posts: 820 | Location: Alachua, FL | Registered: November 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cellphone captures at the local Italian Festival...

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Leann, that looks like a 330GT 2+2, but by the front fender line one of the early quad headlight models. The dual headlight version was one of PininFarina's best, in my opinion.

Did you catch a picture of the front end? Somewhere I have a picture of a silver dual headlight model racing at Elkart Lake. I liked it so much that I had the picture blown up to poster size, but never mounted it.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
...because there are gophers on the other side

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
...because there are gophers on the other side

WHOOOOO boy! Bet his belly is warm!

Beautiful snake.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20302 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
Leann, that looks like a 330GT 2+2, but by the front fender line one of the early quad headlight models. The dual headlight version was one of PininFarina's best, in my opinion.

Did you catch a picture of the front end? Somewhere I have a picture of a silver dual headlight model racing at Elkart Lake. I liked it so much that I had the picture blown up to poster size, but never mounted it.

It was my favorite at the show - the rest were 80s and brand new.

And yes, but the hood was up.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting that one. Not that the quad setup is ugly (afterall, PininFarina), just that the dual is nicer. And I agree that it's more interesting than the newer Ferraris.

Still one of my favorites, thanks again!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How I feel before my coffee... by Tim, on Flickr

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A day at the farm by Tim, on Flickr

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Tonight's sunset...

Sunset080715 by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I'm assuming you took that with your P3.

Did you do some editing to get the coloring you wanted, or is that straight out of the drone.

If the latter, what settings did you use?

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Yes, from the P3. Three shots HDR merge in Photoshop with some levels adjustment.

+2, 0, -2 exposures.

Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Turned the camera away from the sunset tonight, cool blues and grays in the clouds...

Clouds
by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
The Cross of Christ, outside of Uniontown, PA. 60' tall.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Baby Hummingbirds were out of the nest, do an engineering error. I took these early Sat AM, they were gone later in the day, hope they show at my feeders sometime.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post