SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where the heck did you get cans of R12????

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I've bought them on eBay for my 72 Corvette ... not cheap but cools 300X better than the R134A conversion did.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leeann:
Where the heck did you get cans of R12????

They are still out there. I was in the business and we bought about ten cases for ten bucks a piece when they made the switch. We should have bought ten pallets.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Taken this evening with my old Iphone while eating stuffed shrimp.

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Saw this guy practicing defense today while my wife and I were on the croquet court next door! I love these birds! So bold and curious. This one hung around for about 30 minutes, getting an occasional insect apparently.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
Saw this guy practicing defense today while my wife and I were on the croquet court next door! I love these birds! So bold and curious. This one hung around for about 30 minutes, getting an occasional insect apparently.

They are also voracious, and will tear up a quail for dinner just like a food processor. Eek

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
These were actually taken of my bug yesterday. Some previous owner had removed the ashtray along with the frame & rollers that holds it in place, but I found one on Facebook, installed it and the turn-signal cancel cam I'd ordered a few weeks ago (it was on back order) showed up on Thursday before noon ...

Since Thursday is my day off and I had already planned on installing a Bosh tachometer I spent my bonus points on Amazon ... So I spent a good part of the afternoon putting those in. Since I now have an ash tray I modified and relocated the cup-holder that I'd got from JBugs. I had to drill a hole under the dash to mount it but its solid.

Also, without the cup holder in the way I went down to AutoZone and bought a power port (cigarette lighter outlet) for the right side of the ashtray (opposite the ignition switch) to use to power my cell phone, Bluetooth speaker or whatever ... Its amazing the "modern" conveniences we take for granted in new cars ...

It was a busy and satisfying afternoon!

The quick release steering wheel is part of my theft deterrent system, along with battery and ignition cut-off switchs.

After I got done, I cleaned up a bit & went out to my buddy's farm with my Aresnal SLG 95 (MagPul furniture and a Texas Weapons Systems top cover, a CZ rear sight & old RDS) to see if it would co-witness ... After about 30 rounds I've pretty much decided the old red-dot is worn out and won't hold zero.

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Too hot to play outside, so I played in the garage. Three hobbies combined - custom knives, rock collecting/polishing and photography.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post
I almost mowed over this fella today.

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I give up , what is it?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54504 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
Black Rat Snake

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1321 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Cat nearly recovered from nervous breakdown following the loss of her BFF.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
we had 2 cats, one male and one female ... we had the female for about 12-13 years and the male for 10-11 years

When we had to have the female put down we were kinda worried about the male ... but he really seemed to be glad she was gone, he became more social and just seemed happier in general.

posted Hide Post
My best friend's cat - college roommate plus a few years after - had never lived without my first cat. When she moved to Michigan with her boyfriend, now husband, she left her cat with me, because we both were worried about her if she wasn't around him.

We were right. My cat - Thomas - died from liver failure and she - Elizabeth - went into the clean litter box and only came out about once a day to cry to me. Wouldn't eat, wouldn't drink, died less than a month after he did. He was 15, she was not quite 14.

They'd done everything together. When they slept, they curled around each other, put their front paws around each other and looked like a slightly colorized Yin-Yang symbol - he was a grey shorthair, she was an orange tabby longhair. They were inseparable.

I'm glad yours seems to be recovering.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
I took this today for a magazine cover article on out of production US made automatic knives.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
New camera lens arrived today so took a walk through my wife's garden...

And this guy with my other new lens that came in...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
[/url][url]

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Sunset reflection.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post