SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Shot from this morning. 6D, 1/800 sec., f/5, ISO 8000, EF 28-105mm

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of normamag
posted Hide Post

Posts: 117 | Location: reno | Registered: September 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
New feral kitten in my back yard:

It appeared a few days ago and has grown a lot in the short time between then and now. It's very cute!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sunset from last night that I'm just getting around to posting:

IMG_8270 by the_sandman_454, on Flickr

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:

It appeared a few days ago and has grown a lot in the short time between then and now. It's very cute!

flashguy

I take it its not feral any longer,what is your new kitten's name. Wink

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My granddaughter with Oscar from a few days ago.

Posts: 2127 | Location: Tacoma, Wa. | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:

flashguy

I take it its not feral any longer,what is your new kitten's name. Wink
No, it's still feral. I've not been able to catch it. Right now, it's called "Black and White Kitty" or "New Kitty" (because it's younger than the 4 other kittens that have been coming for about 2 months now: "Mottled", "Gray Kitty", "White Kitty", and "Orange Kitty" (you can see I have very inventive names for my feral cats). If I were able to make it a pet, I'd probably name it "Oreo" or "8 Ball"; however, I already have 7 indoor "pet" cats and am not looking to increase their numbers. I feed the feral cats outside and try to at least "fix" the females. The mother(s) of the kittens now coming have not yet been caught (or found, in the new case) but I'll manage it some day.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it's fall.

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7 Mary 4
Picture of imprezaguy02
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8122 | Registered: March 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8417 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
My Barnes & Noble purchase.
.... It's all I got ! Frown

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of normamag
posted Hide Post

Posts: 117 | Location: reno | Registered: September 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I photographed this yesterday but didn't get a chance to post until today.
It has since all melted off the trees. I'm sure it'll be back though.

A hint of what's to come by the_sandman_454, on Flickr

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Took this pic today. Nikon D40x with 85mm lens, 1/60sec at f5.3 ISO pushed to 1600 and bounced Nikon sb24 flash off of the ceiling at full power to overexpose the hell out of it. Captures the sheer terror our little two day old daughter felt while getting her first bath at home. Smile

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by agony:
Took this pic today. Nikon D40x with 85mm lens, 1/60sec at f5.3 ISO pushed to 1600 and bounced Nikon sb24 flash off of the ceiling at full power to overexpose the hell out of it. Captures the sheer terror our little two day old daughter felt while getting her first bath at home. Smile

Cherish this moment in time,want be long till she is off to collage,

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Here's one from today. I'm sure a lot of you know where this is....can't come to town without a visit.

Posts: 8417 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I got a picture of Hank as I disturbed him robbing the hackboard at Monteen's this afternoon.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34083 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The air above the din
Picture of Aquilon
posted Hide Post
A couple of corvids.

Posts: 965 | Location: Virginia | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just took a quick walk around my property with a camera today.

A walk in the woods by the_sandman_454, on Flickr

-------------
$

posted Hide Post
A couple shots from today, with fresh snow on the trees.

More fun around home by the_sandman_454, on Flickr

More fun around home by the_sandman_454, on Flickr

-------------
$