SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
A little (60"x40") scrap wood project I've been working on as I've had time, will get hung on the back porch with the grill.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15151 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Sunrise this AM. iPhone 8 - Prisma App. PP

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
My wife got me this model for Christmas.
Ugears is the company. Took around 4.5-5 hours to build. No adhesives, all friction, toothpicks & rubber bands.

Ideally, it's propelled with the rubberbands & this also moves the pistons & valves. Have a few binds in the system that need to be worked out.

Posts: 15151 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
That is so tech. Looks like a laminate of some sort. Are its front springs rubber band as well ?

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
That is so tech. Looks like a laminate of some sort. Are its front springs rubber band as well ?

Yeah, rubber band leaf springs of sorts.
Has steering, fwd neutral & reverse.
Planning on ordering a few more to go with what's the beginning of a automotive bookshelf.

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Venus just above the moon early last night, taken with my old iPhone6+:

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Wow, that is a great pic arfmel. The idea of having your phone capable of a shot like that would have been fantasy not that long ago.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
SIG P229 - .357 SIG

The choice of Jack Wilson (West Freeway Church of Christ volunteer head of security)

Original Vector M92 factory SBR

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post

New Triple K rig for my Ruger single six.

Posts: 2581 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Just for a moment there 12GA, I thought I was seeing a Super in .357 Maximum. Nice little rim fire.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Excellent P229 Z06. In the right cartridge chamber too.

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
For the LEGO fans. A gift from my in-laws for my birthday.
Took about 4 hours to assemble with a few interruptions.

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Picture of omega5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:

Nice Razz
Dano

Tet survivor 68-69
Retired LEO 41 years
NRA PATRON Life Member

Posts: 69 | Location: East TN | Registered: October 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

A little breezy on the front porch tonight.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
I took a couple of shots of Lil' Peppa and Post Meow, our 2 barn cats who are a few months old now. (The names are by my 16 year old daughter)

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Great looking kitties Bama!

320 on a 320

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Nice, the 1G SLKs are a fun roadster to toss around.
Got a chance to take a very short drive in an SLK32 AMG Eek

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
My new GP100 after some dressing up.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post