SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Stamp finally came in so the M11/9mm family could be united after a 353 day wait ...

My FFL had their inspection while the transferable FA was incarcerated ... agent said he couldn't reveal the details but this one (on the right) had been in and out of the system 10 times prior to my purchase.

I'm not sure of the DOM, but 10 owners in the last 32+ years ... this one toy had benifited the government $2200 if NFA Fees!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
You rang?

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Nice collection of Bell/Western Electric(?) equipment. My Dad used the green desktop dial phone (lower right in picture) until he passed in 2001. It always brought back childhood memories whenever I visited him.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
At the range with my grandson today, visiting us for awhile during school holidays.

He took to the P320 X5 real quick, "it's easy with a red dot pop"...25 meter target.

Ruger GP100

Chinese Type 81 7.62x39

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Very cool Newf! I sure would like to get my oldest grandson to start shooting. Someday I think he would enjoy this 9mm semi auto PDW.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
Very cool Newf! I sure would like to get my oldest grandson to start shooting. Someday I think he would enjoy this 9mm semi auto PDW.

I'm sure mine would lol! And thanks Smile

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Newf,

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

M4 (LE6933) + M4(96D) in front of "targets" my wife said I "MUST NEVER SHOOT!"

BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post

1860 Colt Army Model with color case hardened frame and loading rod.
With an L.T. Wright Patriot

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Hug Point just south of Cannon Beach, OR

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post

The last one is the boiler from the steamer SS Oriental, a Union troop transport, that sank during a storm a short distance from the beach at the Outer Banks, NC in 1862.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
My new found friend (albeit short lived) from my morning walk...enjoy your day above ground...flying around, making loud noises, chasing other Cicada guys or gals and the mating, especially the mating Wink...if I'm still around in 7 years, I'll be listening out for your kids (they will sound like summer)...so long "July Fly"...your landing on me this morning made my day...thank you Smile...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
It's nice living near a deserted coastline, other that for a few grazing cattle anyway lol.

Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Newf:
It's nice living near a deserted coastline, other that for a few grazing cattle anyway lol.

Nice shots Newf. Love the shot framing.

Posts: 220 | Location: ATL | Registered: June 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post