SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
The ranch near us raises Bull Riding stock. The backway to our house is a dirt road behind the ranch, these guys were hanging out.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Stuff from the Swiss. One of these days, I've got to get a P210!:

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
A bit of 200yd 270WIN range therapy.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15151 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
"Just another brick in the wall"

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of the new additions to the backyard

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
The backyard Big Grin

Marumi DHG Super Circular P.L.D filter and Nikon WC-E68 0.68X WA adapter on my Panasonic DMC-LX3 for approximately 18mm equivalent focal length.

f/6.3 1/125s ISO 80 -0.33 EV Shutter Priority Pattern metering

The ultra wide lens adapter blurs the edges of the image. Frown

Edited to correct filter used

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Looked out the study window this morning and saw a neighbor's kitty sitting on our wall. I called to my wife to shoo him away, but she was in the shower and the cat could care less about my shouting. No milk for YOU!!! (Also figured out how to get a decent still pic from a video of this using my iPhone!!!)

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
^That's my cat Robert! Bob for short.

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post

Neowise over Solar Tower.

Posts: 1088 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was finally clear last night so I went out to try and get some Milky Way shots. I thought I had missed my window of getting a shot of the NEOWISE comet but was surprised when by it when I got out of the truck. Boring scenery and a little noisy but still pretty cool to see something that won't be around for another 6,000 years.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about a vertical panorama of the Milky Way. This image has not been altered in any way other than using software to stitch the individual images together to form the panorama.

I created this panorama by taking an initial shot of the Milky Way over a lake and then taking 5 additional images, tilting the camera up a bit in-between each shot. The camera was actually pointing straight up into the air on the last image.

The 6 images created a single image 32.475" wide x 54.889" high. I'll have to try this again sometime in a darker location.

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

posted Hide Post
I still need to post process this image that I captured Tuesday night. Firefly trying to steel the show for the win.

He was the brightest one I've seen in quite awhile.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
^That's my cat Robert! Bob for short.
I was going to say that pulicords' cat didn't look like a domestic cat to me.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Colt LE6945CQB - 10.3" bbl. - monolithic upper - Factory SBR

Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Been experimenting with light painting and astrophotography.

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Growing in the fork of an oak, about 8-10' off the ground on the lot we just bought.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post