SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A few quickies from yesterday...

DSCF0759-3 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

DSCF5862 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

DSCF5863 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Needing to use the new tripod a little more often
Untitled by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
beautiful wood duck
great job

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Today I photographed food.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rollah
Picture of Replacement Tommel
posted Hide Post
Taken with my Alpha 6000 while sitting on the steps of my mother's house on Thanksgiving

-Tom

"For the cause that lacks assistance/The wrong that needs resistance/For the Future in the distance/And the Good that I can do" - George Linnaeus Banks, "What I Live for"

Posts: 10567 | Location: Boyertown, PA USA | Registered: July 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Went a little off the beaten path in Southwest Utah this morning, to a little known beauty called Yant Flats. Only 9 miles off I-15 and a little 4 mile hike for the bonus views!

Taken with a Canon SL1 and my IPhone 6 in panorama.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can lead a horse to water... by Tim, on Flickr

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
8 Dec. Sunrise

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of omega5
posted Hide Post
Cell phone image of the sunrise.

Dano

Tet survivor 68-69
Retired LEO 41 years
NRA PATRON Life Member

Posts: 69 | Location: East TN | Registered: October 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I had to look up what a group of Turkeys are called, it's a "rafter of Turkeys". I got a visit yesterday.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

another colorful sunrise

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Desert Big Horn in Zion N.P., saw several groups today, along with Mule Deer and a Bald Eagle.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Was just back down in Wilmington.

Battleship North Carolina, (BB-55).
Several near-term restoration projects are planned, starting with a crucial refit of the ship's hull. Initially it was announced this work would require her to be towed to Norfolk or Charleston. However, the Battleship Commission opted to have the repair done in place using the same cofferdam process recently employed to restore the museum ship USS Alabama (BB-60). This is both expected to save $16 million and allow the memorial to remain open to the public during the lengthy repair.

That will be something to see-

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Took a ride to Zion N.P., beautiful day!

Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Those cityscapes are nice, Orguss

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
In southern Utah we get migrating Bald Eagles for a few months. The setting these are found in is terrific.

posted Hide Post

My Christmas Tree Smile

Posts: 17 | Registered: August 09, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post