SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Hummingbird decided that our patio would be a good place for a nest. Damn, they're tiny, nest is little larger than a Walnut!

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
What breed is Sir Churchill?
quote:
Originally posted by omega5:
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
quote:
Originally posted by pdogkilr:
Sir Winston Churchill Napping - cell phone, can't sneak up on him with a real camera.

Aint he a cute lil guy? Smile

That's precious. Noewich?
Dano

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
What breed is Sir Churchill?
quote:
Originally posted by omega5:
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
quote:
Originally posted by pdogkilr:
Sir Winston Churchill Napping - cell phone, can't sneak up on him with a real camera.

Aint he a cute lil guy? Smile

That's precious. Noewich?
Dano

Beautiful little man.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20302 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by UTsig:
Hummingbird decided that our patio would be a good place for a nest. Damn, they're tiny, nest is little larger than a Walnut!

We had one like that on a patio hanging thing, too. He/she always looked just like that, like it was looking up at the sky for something, all the time.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
New case for Mr. T

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
175# Ahi, caught off the Kona Coast, I didn't catch the fish...I took the picture (next time I catch the fish!). That's not my foot in the pic, was the guy next to me.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rpm2010,

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Over the last couple weeks...

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Bow Legged Aspens

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was slightly bored this morning, so I decided to play with the phone's camera, a calculator, and the multiple light sources above the ďesk.

Boredom: a brief experiment with multiple light sources, a calculator, and some spare time. by Tim, on Flickr

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A few from late last night/today. Loving my new Fuji gear.

Untitled by cxcxsx, on Flickr

by cxcxsx, on Flickr

by cxcxsx, on Flickr

by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IMG_4713_ by Tim, on Flickr

IMG_4698_ by Tim, on Flickr

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
a baseball sized Dandelion on my property:

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Hiking Old Rag

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Got a new camera this week! Best part is it is attached to a UAS (Unmanned Aircraft System - "Drones" has a negative connotation and "we" are not supposed to call them that Wink )

Just what I need, another hobby to through money at! Loving it so far, two minor crashes with no damage other than a scrape or scuff on the props.

Thing damn near flies itself, unbelievable amount of tech inside allows auto take off, auto land, auto/handsfree hover, HD video/14mp still camera, with video downlink.

Perfect to document the landscape work I am doing on our house from a different perspective to see how it progresses...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10917 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Splitting hairs, but technically these were taken yesterday, but processed very early this morning.

IMG_4868_ by Tim, on Flickr

IMG_4962_ by Tim, on Flickr

IMG_4976_ by Tim, on Flickr

-------------
$

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up a new p229R Elite Stainless 40

by cxcxsx, on Flickr

by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Also tested out an old manual lens on my x-t1 with a cheap adaptor

by cxcxsx, on Flickr

by cxcxsx, on Flickr

by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Stormy skies by Tim, on Flickr

Stormy skies by Tim, on Flickr

The last one is some experimentation with the flash after reading some more about the subject.

Posted by Tim, on Flickr

-------------
$